Sunday, August 31, 2014

Day 50 - Rest day in Escanaba

50 just seemed like a good day to take a rest.

I worked on getting Fancy back into top running condition. Fancy is the name of my bike. I can't remember if one of my girls gave her that name or if Kathy Ginn did.

Anyway, it was gotten from that song by Reba McEntire "Fancy".  There is a line in the song that says" Here's your one chance Fancy don't let me down". I thought it was perfect.

Cassie (my daughter) does a great job of singing that song too. Expecially at her wedding! 

Escanaba is a pretty town and I enjoyed my off day here.

Pics:

Escanaba Lighthouse

Unloaded on Lake Michigan ----- Tomorrow I'll get loaded on Lake Michigan:)...Ha! I crack myself up....


Nice street in town

4 comments:

  1. i gave you two choices, Fancy and Sweet Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right you did. Fancy hasn't let me down.

      Delete
  2. All the bugs stopped at the Montana border:)
    The mosquitoes here are whimps compared to those guys.

    ReplyDelete