Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 61 Wadhams to Marine City Michigan

Short post today.

Rain, cold and wet. I'm in Algonac State Park getting warm and rest. I've been keeping the hand driers going in the rest room for some good heat.  It feels great.

I'll be in Canada for the next 4 days so maybe no post unless I get wifi. I'm taking the ferry over to Sombra tomorrow to enter Canada.

Pics:
In the campground with my new jacket on. ( A small...! )  I'm eating like a mad man.  Great weight loss plan.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were going across Canada. We went in at Port Huron and went across to Niagara Falls. Are you heading there? It was beautiful from the Canadian side. Hope the crappy weather stays away for a while. You still have some miles to go. Keep on biking. Love your posts. We got home Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    The weather is much better today. Cold this morning. 36 but sunny. Beautiful country side.
    Yep I'll be crossing back into the U.S. In Buffalo.
    Glad you guys made it back home safe.

    ReplyDelete