Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 52- Milakokia Lake to St.Ignace

I love riding along this little lake:)
It's mostly flat and the winds just keep pushing me forward.

I wanted to make St. Ignace today so that I could get an early ferry to Mackinac Island tomorrow.

Nice views of the lake most of the way and wide shoulder on Hwy 2. This is the end of my ride on this stretch of road that I have either been on or close to for most of the 2100 miles of it's Western Section. 

Tonight I am camping in Straits State Park. I had to pay $20 for a spot here.
But it's a nice place and close to the ferry dock. It also has very hot showers. Which are nice when you're doing your laundry, shaving, brushing you teeth and getting a shower all at the same time. ( I felt like Kramer on Sinefield).

Pics:

View's along the ride today and Mackinaw Bridge from the campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment