Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 57 Luther to Clare Michigan

It was great to be able to camp with Charlie last night.
We got up this morning and got going. Charlie had to catch an early flight back to Atlanta. It's starting to get pretty cool in the mornings already. That makes it hard getting out of the warm sleeping bag.

We were trying to find a place to drop me off that would save Charlie some driving time and not make him backtrack to get to the airport. Exit 162 fit the bill.

Charlie dropped me off and headed down the highway. I took my time getting myself and gear reorganized before heading down the road. 

I got a couple of the yells from cars today as they passed. The kind that are suppose to scare you and make you jump.  I think I've got the outward jumping under control but I still jump pretty good on the inside:)

Great roads and good weather today. I was able to use some rail to trails again today. 

Pics:

Charlie Ginn

Getting gear together after Charlie dropped me off. That's him in the white Van

Scenery

Great old home


2 comments: