Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 16 Whitefish to Glacier

Awesome day! Nice people, great scenery and perfect roads.

I'm working on the blog while I'm waiting in Apgar on Lake McDonald. The Road to the Sun has time slots that bicyclist can be on it.  I can get back I'm on the road at 4 p.m.. It's still about 15 miles to Avalanche campground from here.  That will be the closest camping to where the climbing starts tomorrow. I have to be over Logan Pass 11 am so the day will start around 4:30 or 5:00 tomorrow.

This is such a beautiful place and one that I hop you all could see.

I'll attach some pictures I've taken so far today. There will be more that I take on the ride to the campground but probable no cell service to post. I'll add them to the next post, which may be day after tomorrow.

Pictures are of some of the great roads, the Flathead River, bike path in Glacier and Lake McDonald.

More from the ride up later.

1 comment:

  1. Where is that bike path and where is the second to last photo taken? That is absolutely stunning. I apologize for all the questions. Don't feel like you have to answer them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete