Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Follow up on all the wonderful and much appreciated comments!

To all who posted a comment and followed my latest bicycle adventure, I want to thank you so very much! I also want to apologize for not responding to the comments as they were posted. For some reason I was not receiving notifications on my Android device and only found the comments after getting on my laptop this morning. It's probably a very good chance that there was operator error involved in this:)!
But I did want to let everyone know how much I appreciate and enjoyed reading the comments this morning. It means so much to know that family and friends care and are interested in what's going on in your life. Some of our paths may not cross again while others I will probably see today. To all, I am thankful and better for knowing you. 
Durell
Greenville SC
durellkayaks@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment